Sunday, November 21, 2010

About SIMPLY DOG PORTRAITS Blog

I thought it might be fun to share some of the paintings that I am creating for people all over the country.   SIMPLY DOG PORTRAITS has been such a fun venture for me, and I hear great stories about all the dogs I am painting.
I will be posting some of the photos I worked from along side the paintings, so you can see what I am working from... as well as the finished product!!


So here is the first of my posts.... hope you enjoy seeing some of these beautiful animals and hearing their stories !!!


KAYLA!!  I had the pleasure of meeting Kayla, and although her appearance could be a bit intimidating, she had the sweetest personality.  She lives in Brooklyn, a real city dog!  I wanted the portrait to capture her kind nature, but also show that she had a protective side to her!   So here she is, city background suggested, and sporting her special collar of bottlecaps!!





No comments:

Post a Comment